Super Bowl time!!!
I guess Tom Brady is ok after coming out and holding a rally for all the Patriots fans. This is going to be a good game in which I think the Patriots will win. Brady should pass for at least 270 yards and 2 TDs and Moss will have a breakout game when it counts. For the Giants, I think Eli Manning will struggle against the Patriots great front 7. The Patriots should blitz throughout the game to disturb Manning. As for the running games, Laurence Maroney should play fairly good around 50-75 yards and maybe a TD. The Giants duo of Brandon Jacobs and Ahmad Bradshaw will have to carry the load for the Giants, and will keep the game close.
What the Giants need to do to win:
- Stop the Patriots stellar passing game
- Run the ball consistently
- Make sure Eli Manning doesn't start out struggling
What the Patriots need to do to win:
- Get the receivers going with some short slant routes
- Try to work the ball to the playmakers- Brady, Moss, Welker
- Stuff the Giants run game
- Pressure Eli throughout the game.
My Pick: Patriots 35-24. Eli will have 2 or more INTs...